Re: patch collection for Kernel 2.6.16-rc1

Hello Johannes,

Johannes Stezenbach wrote:
- look after dvb-apps and finally get a release done (looong overdue)

Since that you mention dvb-apps,
we (Andrew, myself and Julian Scheel) have some additions to dvb-apps and would like to finish on what we are doing before we make a release. one of them was an extension of ca_zap as a whole to all CA types. This is almost done, and Julian is doing some testing on this, but need to merge the two code trees that we have now.

We have some interesting propositions into dvb-apps, well we have discussed this a bit though, i am waiting for Andrew's feedback on a writeup that we discussed, will post the proposal, once he too acknowledges it.

Regards,
Manu