Re: patch collection for Kernel 2.6.16-rc1

Johannes Stezenbach wrote:
If you look at my presence here on this list for the last few months
it is quite obvious that it is time that someone else takes over,
and puts on the maintainer hat officially. I suck.

Hello Johannes,

you have been a source of help and inspiration to me (and I'm
sure many others) on many occasions, so I'd hate to see you
throw in the towel because of Uwe Bugla's rant - which, IMHO,
was way out of line.

Klaus