[linux-dvb] DVB part of LifeView FlyDVB-T Duo does not work.

Hi, Frank

Frank Schaeckermann wrote:
> Hartmut Hackmann hartmut.hackmann-at-t-online.de |linuxtv| wrote:
>
>> Hi, Frank
>>
>> <snip>

>>> Hartmut,
>>>
>>> Yes I am talking about the mini OCI version in the multimedia 17"
>>> notebook sold by Medion - through ALDI.
>>>
>>> I tried card 81 (amongst all others) and still no luck. The following
>>> is the dmesg and dvbscan output for the cards 12, 55, 61 and 81. Let
>>> me know if I can do anything to get you more data to figure this out!
>>> I can run this card under Windows as well - if there is anything i
>>> can gather from there!
>>>
>>> Thanks, Frank
>>>

>> Thanks for the information. One minor thing is that you don't need the
>> tvaudio module. It causes the tuner not to be detected properly.
>> Few days ago, i learned that there is a new "base design" of the card
>> manufactor which is not compatible with the philips drivers. looks like
>> your board is based on this too. I have access to a cardbus version.
>> I need to find out what causes the incompatibility. I will start working
>> on this soon.
>>
>> Best regards
>>    Hartmut
>

> Hartmut,
> did you make any progress with this card? Is there anything I can do to
> help?
>
> Frank

I got the card working yesterday. I need few more days to clean the code
and to merge it with the current CVS. This code will also have some features
to support some more cards.

Due to the number of possible variants, there still might me some work
necessary, but there is a good chance that we get your card working soon.

Hartmut