[linux-dvb] Succed tuning Ku-Band freq, but failed tuning C-Band

For C-Band, LO is 5150 Mhz.
 I have tried, to enter parameter -l C-BAND, but it doesn't have effect.
Also, I have tried to enter directly L-BAND freq to scan program utility.
BTW, what does it mean Inversion ?
if Inversion option on, we should input the parameter L-BAND or C-BAND
freq ?.
If inversion option off, so.. ?
anybody here could explain to me.
Thanks.