[linux-dvb] DNT DVB-T EuroMini 100

Hello List,

I've searched the net without results, so I'll write to this list in the hope
that you guys know something about it. The above USB DVB-T device is
according to manufacturer supposed to be working under Linux kernel 2.6.12,
although they said I'd need a kernel patch for that version and I should
upgrade to 2.6.13.

For reasons I can't discuss here, a kernel upgrade is out of the question. I
am currently running a (current) Ubuntu box.

What I can do, however, is re-compile my existing kernel. The hotline of DNT
(the manufacturer) said I'd need the "wt200u" module. After searching through
the CVS interface, I wasn't able to find anything. The chipset of the device
is supposed to be 7045A.

In any case, could someone here point me in the right direction? All I'd need
would be a kernel patch for kernel 2.6.12 that would make my device work.

Thanks a lot for any pointers.

Cheers,
Stephan