[linux-dvb] A call to testers..

On Wed, Dec 07, 2005 at 08:17:17AM -0500, Michael Krufky wrote:

> It's still there, but in a different form.......  Instead, try:
>
> make kernel-links
>
> ...this is nice and convenient and all, but IMHO it is still much safer to do:
>
> make && make install

OK, thank you very much for all crarifications. Then I think I have to
compil now my kernels with every dvb related stuff in modules, and so I
can still test the  v4l-dvb with make && make install.

What I still miss is the possibility to ONLY compil what I need : I
already dislike the way it is in the kernel that I have to includes lots
of unneeded dvb stuffs, and I have read in the lkml that's I am not the
only one not liking this situation.

So a make menuconfig would be great (or similar).

Have a good end of week,
--
	Gr/'egoire FAVRE