[linux-dvb] A call to testers..

Gregoire Favre wrote:

>Hello,
>
>what's the current CVS ?

The last dvb-kernel in CVS is the same one you had been using.

>Is it v4l-dvb ?

Since, dvb-kernel has merged with V4L, it is v4l-dvb, but as i was told,
it neeeded some time for the merger to stabilize.
Hence i had been still on the last dvb-kernel at least  ..

>What I don't really like : in the README.patches there's a mention about
>http://linuxtv.org/downloads/snapshot which don't exist ???
>
>And for me http://linuxtv.org/downloads/quilt/patches/ is not crystal
>clear...

Those patches , i think are to be sent to Andrew Morton.

>So I have still the makelinks in the rootdir ?

Regarding V4L-DVB i haven't taken a look at it, so not much of an idea ATM.

Manu