[linux-dvb] Pinnacle 310i

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005, bardinov@xxxxxx wrote:

>> Selon Rainer Schubert <lintv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi Vince and the list,

[...]
> Thanks for your information.

You are welcome.

> Since I post this thread I find in the video4linux list that with CVS version of
> v4l, pinnacle 310i is supported.

Yes, Hartmut Hackmann has posted some tips for you, you may have read
already.

I did not follow development very closely after my cards started
working. :-)

> I'm currently trying to make this card working. For the moment, I
> received a signal of the french channels but this one is very bad.

Maybe you want to try the card under Windows first ?  My two 300i
cards needed a firmware upgrade that has to be done under Windows
before they were ready to work at all under Linux.

> Vince

Regards,
Rainer
--