[linux-dvb] tda1004x update

Hi,

I just committed an update of the tda1004x dvb-t driver to the dvb-kernel
CVS. It only affects the tda10046 (hopefully):

- fixed oddities at firmware download from eeprom.
- more tolerant vs crystal frequency offset. It should now work with up
   to -/+100ppm deviation. This can be the cause why some boards like
   the Lifeview just didn't work for some users.
- lower sampling clock to 48Mhz for low IF and 53MHz for 36MHz. Together
   with some other minor changes, this increases the sensitivity a bit.
- doesn't touch the GPIOs any longer. This needs to be handled by the
   board layer.

The latter change might cause incompatibilities. However, it is necessary
since the pins are used very differently. I could not find problems with
boards i have access to.

Have Fun
   Hartmut