[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-T card for PCI-X + Digital-RADIO-Linux-Questions

Soyeb Aswat <soyeb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> DVB and DAB are completely different.  DVB does have radio, but that's
> really just an audio only mpeg stream.

How can I record such DVB radio, so it only records the audio stream,
and not also a blank video stream?

I recorded about 30 minutes of DVB radio with
cat /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0 > file.mpg
(first using szap -r)

and the file is 41 MB.

So I think it's so big, because it has blank video.

--
Miernik             _________________________  xmpp:miernik@xxxxxxxxxxxxx