[linux-dvb] Yakumo QuickStick frontend tuning problem

Hi,

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005, Frank Breitling wrote:
>> Are you really sure about 177 MHz and not 177.5 MHz?
>
> This frequency was just an example. I can not tune to any frequency,
> e.g. "dvbtune -f 522000" gives the same output.

Oh. I was able (and others too) to tune to UHF frequencies.

I'm not familar with dvbtune, can you please try dvbscan from dvb-apps
CVS for testing.

> You would be very welcome to test the stick on my laptop, too.

I'm a bit out of time at the moment, sorry.

> To clearify, I compiled the driver as module. But if I understand you
> correctly, this is not required for the Yakumo Quickstick. Is this correct?

Yes. I forgot to mention that in the last email.

best regards,
Patrick.

--
   Mail: patrick.boettcher@xxxxxxx