[linux-dvb] Any news on Hauppauge Nova-S-Plus support?

> on this list, I recently read that Hauppauge Nova-S-Plus DVB-S card support
> for Linux is about to be implemented (Steve Toth from Hauppauge, on
> September 1st). Is there already any news on this issue? I'd be strongly
> interested in this, since I own this card and want (=have) to run it under
> Linux, otherwise only W2K and WinXP is supported, but not Win98SE :( ...

<snip>

The drivers were done in May (with the older versions of v4l and DVB).
As soon as we get the OK from Conexant I'll publish what I have
immediately, even if they need some rework for the later kernels/v4l.
Diseqc hasn't been implemented in the current version, but the hardware
interface is well defined and we should have no problem doing that.

I also backported the stuff to 2.4 if anyone is interested, with a
standalone PCI bridge module. We had an internal project request for that.

Once we have a green light I'll port a URL for the source and datasheets
here.

Stay tuned.

Regards,

Steve