[linux-dvb] RE: Compro DVB-T300 Remote

nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> After much trial and error I've managed to get the remote to work.
>
> I don't know how to create patches etc... just yet so I've included the
> mod's I've made to the saa7134-cards.c and the saa7134-input.c files to
> get this to work.
>

> saa7134-cards.c
> Below the switch (dev->board) { line I added the following
>
>         case SAA7134_BOARD_VIDEOMATE_DVBT_300:
>
> saa7134-input.c
> Below the switch (dev->board) { line I added the following
>
>         case SAA7134_BOARD_VIDEOMATE_DVBT_300:
>                 ir_codes     = videomate_tv_pvr_codes;
>                 mask_keycode = 0x003F00;
>                 mask_keyup = 0x040000;
>                 break;
>
> Once I loaded the saa7134 module I was able to use evdev to see that the
> keypresses were corresponding to the correct buttons.
>
> I then grabbed the lirc.conf file from bytesex and created a lircrc file.
>
> Changed lirc to use --driver=dev/input --device=/dev/input/event1 (or what
> ever your IR points to) and then started irxevent. Ran Myth and everything
> is now working beautifully.
>
> I'm not sure if this is 100% because I basically used trial and error to
> get the result but it does work for me :)

Nick-

Please, grab the latest copy of video4linux cvs and apply your changes
to the code there and test.  If everything works properly, you can
generate a patch by issuing the command:

cvs diff -up > nick.patch

Then, please email the patch to Video4Linux Mailing List
<video4linux-list@xxxxxxxxxx> ... The code that you're altering is
maintained by v4l... not the dvb folks.  (cc added)

--
Michael Krufky