[linux-dvb] Any news on Hauppauge Nova-S-Plus support?

Hi

> The drivers were done in May (with the older versions of v4l and DVB). As
> soon as we get the OK from Conexant I'll publish what I have immediately,
> even if they need some rework for the later kernels/v4l. Diseqc hasn't
> been implemented in the current version, but the hardware interface is
> well defined and we should have no problem doing that.
>
> I also backported the stuff to 2.4 if anyone is interested, with a
> standalone PCI bridge module. We had an internal project request for that.
>
> Once we have a green light I'll port a URL for the source and datasheets
> here.

Has there been any progess with releasing drivers for these cards? The older
SAA7146 cards are now at end of life and there don't appear to be any more
available. We have just received a bunch of the new cards and without the
drivers we are a bit stuck!

Pete Martin