[linux-dvb] Re: CA_ZAP/DVB libs

Andrew de Quincey wrote:
> Well here is my opinion:
>
> Should we have "one library to rule them all", or split it into seperate
> sublibraries? Having seperate libraries is cleaner architecturally, but might
> be overkill... anyone have any really good arguments either way?

Having sublibraries will keep confusion to an utmost maximum, and will
be helpful in extending the same at a later stage in any aspect, if
required. IMHO this would be advantageous..

For example the main issue that i had initially to go with ca_zap from
scratch was based upon the same idea. Tomorrow is somebody needs to do
xyz, it should provide expandability for the same, rather than a tightly
integrated infrastructure.

My thoughts..
Manu