[linux-dvb] CA_ZAP/DVB libs

Hi All,

Since we had been chasing the rabbit here for quite a long time, i
thought i should give it a bit of thought..

In the process i found dvbsak.sourceforge.net changed license to LGPL.
So i thought it would be wise to switch to a LGPL library rather than
trying to write one from scratch.

So comments are expected whether it should stick on with the present
model, or should we go in for something like that ..

dvbsak.sourceforge.net
Changed license boilerplates to LGPL

Manu