[linux-dvb] Auto repeat patch for budget-ci.c

Doug Scoular wrote:
> Johannes Stezenbach wrote:
> >Please make sure the patch does not introduce trailing
> >whitespace and uses proper indentation (one tab, no spaces).
>    As per the Linux coding style guide so the code I add has no
>    actual tabs but sets of 8 spaces for "tabbing".
>
>    http://pantransit.reptiles.org/prog/CodingStyle.html

linux-2.6.12/Documentation/CodingStyle says:
"Tabs are 8 characters, and thus indentations are also 8 characters."

Hm, it doesn't actually say that you should use tabs, but that
seems to be concensus for the kernel folks. Look at some core
kernel sources (not some ugly driver code ;), it uses tabs
consistently. The DVB drivers also use tabs.

Please run your code through unexpand.

Johannes