[linux-dvb] Auto repeat patch for budget-ci.c

Hi,

Doug Scoular wrote:
>    Just one more question... does he create the patch against
>    the latest stable linux-2.6.12.1 source or does he get
>    the latest dvb-kernel from CVS and create the patch
>    against some tag there (if so, what tag... er... HEAD) ?

Preferably the patch should be against dvb-kernel CVS (no tag, i.e.
HEAD), however as long as the patch still applies it doesn't
matter that much what version you created it against. So if
you happen to have an old patch lying around you can just
send that, and if it doesn't apply we'll tell you to recreate
it, thus you can avoid doing unnecessary work.

Please make sure the patch does not introduce trailing
whitespace and uses proper indentation (one tab, no spaces).

Thanks,
Johannes