[linux-dvb] Auto repeat patch for budget-ci.c

Hi Patrick/Johanne et al,

On Sun, 27 June 2005, Johanne Stezenbach wrote:

>Please send unfied diffs (diff -up).
>
>Also, to include your patch in the kernel we
>need a Signed-off-by: line from the patch author

    I got in touch with the actual patch author (Damian Ivereigh)
    and he has agreed to submit the patch directly.

On Sun, 27 June 2005, Damian Ivereigh wrote:

>Either I can submit or you have my approval.

    Just one more question... does he create the patch against
    the latest stable linux-2.6.12.1 source or does he get
    the latest dvb-kernel from CVS and create the patch
    against some tag there (if so, what tag... er... HEAD) ?

    Sorry to be such a newbie...

    Cheers,

    Doug