[linux-dvb] Auto repeat patch for budget-ci.c

Hi Johannes,

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005, Johannes Stezenbach wrote:
> linux-2.6.12/Documentation/CodingStyle says:
> "Tabs are 8 characters, and thus indentations are also 8 characters."
>
> Hm, it doesn't actually say that you should use tabs, but that
> seems to be concensus for the kernel folks. Look at some core
> kernel sources (not some ugly driver code ;), it uses tabs
> consistently. The DVB drivers also use tabs.

	I agree, looks like Linus uses actual tabs... go
	figure. I always thought Jamie Zawinski made
	a good case for their eradication.

> Please run your code through unexpand.

	Sure... if I produce any... I haven't actually written
	any of this code... I'm merely trying to act as
	go-between to get better repeat handling into the
	budget-ci.c module. I will ensure any patches
	I supply attempt to meet kernel source standards.

	Again, thanks for all your help...
--
        Doug Scoular            "The big print giveth and the
        UNIX Systems Architect   small print taketh away"