[linux-dvb] My Twinhan DVB-T CI won't tune

Hi,

This is probably the same card as I have. I posted a patch for this
earlier. The bandwidth byte needed to be send on another position when
tuning frequency. Also, the signal strengh byte was read from another
position as well.

Search my earlier posts and try it out.

Regards,
Henrik

-------------------
> Einar Bjarni Halld?rsson wrote:

DVB-T and
The

> >>The VP-3040 is a bit different kind of card, as per my knowledge
it has
> >>a detachable add-on CA board, and can have TS188 as well as TS204
too.

> > It has a separate add-on CA board that uses it's own PCI slot and
is
> > connected to the DVB card via flat cable.
> >

> I don't have this card with me except for it's description..
>
> >>I need to add some more code to correctly identify this board..
> >>Temporarily you can try force it to use TS188
(DST_TYPE_HAS_NEWTUNE) or