[linux-dvb] My Twinhan DVB-T CI won't tune

Jukka Tastula wrote:
> On Friday 10 June 2005 12:36, Einar Bjarni Halld?rsson wrote:
>>I've seen people have similar problems in the mailing list archives, but
>>I was wondering if there is any progress in finding a solution.
>
> Only "solution" I could find was to get a cvs version from about six weeks
> ago (I can't confirm the exact date, the dns appears to be down) just
> before the dst_ca stuff was introduced. I guess that'll disable the CI
> your card has but FTA channels is better than nothing at all.

Just to prevent these sort of problems we had an experimental branch
called the Twinhan-experimental branch... I haven't heard any complaints
all the while before having that branch merged..

All the people said it was working wonderful, and hence it was merged.
Anyway let's dig out the problems..

If people report back their problems, then only they can be solved.
What errors do you see ? i2c_communication errors ? tuning errors ?

Manu