[linux-dvb] My Twinhan DVB-T CI won't tune

On Friday 10 June 2005 12:36, Einar Bjarni Halld?rsson wrote:
> I've seen people have similar problems in the mailing list archives, but
> I was wondering if there is any progress in finding a solution.

Only "solution" I could find was to get a cvs version from about six weeks
ago (I can't confirm the exact date, the dns appears to be down) just
before the dst_ca stuff was introduced. I guess that'll disable the CI
your card has but FTA channels is better than nothing at all.