[linux-dvb] dvb-apps/szap/tzap.c / multi channel hack

Hi!

I just developed and tested a multi channel hack (just in case,
that somebody else likes it).

It installs up to 4 filters. And it checks if all channels have
the same frontend parameters.

For me that is quite useful, because: I transfer the data via HTTP
(thttp daemon) from my slow DVB box to my fast box...

I just remember, that I forgot to change the usage output...

If somebody want to commit it to the CVS (I attached a bzip2'ed
unified patch against revision 1.12), I would be glad... :-))

Thanks.

Bye
Arne

Discover Yahoo!