[linux-dvb] Nebula DigiTV USB Driver

Hi,

On Thu, 9 Jun 2005, Michael Hutchinson wrote:
> Well I'm very pleased to say that we are lucky and it does just work! I've not
> done extensive testing but I was able watch live TV using both Kaffiene and
> MythTV.

Wow! I'm pleased too ;)

What about
- channel switching
- scanning for channels (with dvbscan from dvb-apps for example)

>> When everything's working we take care of the remote-control.
>>
> What do you need for this ?

First of all you have to remove the disable_rc_polling-parameter.

Currently the poll-interval is 1 second. Follow the poll-outputs in
syslog, while pressing each key of the remote. Create a list of all
buffers and assign appropriate event-names (see
/usr/src/linux/include/linux/input.h). Then post the list here or try your
luck in the digitv.c-file and send the patch.

It could be that a key-repeat event looks different than the actual key.
To get such buffers you probably have lower the poll-interval (200ms is
enough).

Patrick.

--
   Mail: patrick.boettcher@xxxxxxx