[linux-dvb] how to do a full scan? or fr-Toulouse file

Hello,

i've bought a cx88 hauppauge nova-T card few days ago. It seems working
with a vanilla 2.6.12-rc5 kernel (thanks to a post post in this list
[1]).
I can load modules, dmesg output seem fine and /dev/dvb/adapter0 is
created. I can scan using dvb-scan (scan in debian) with a channel list
like fr-Paris.
I'm from Toulouse (France) and i don't find the fr-Toulouse channel
list. I tried several files like fr-Paris or fr-Rennes but everything i
got is "tuning failed!!!". It should be ok since fr-Paris channels are
differents from Toulouses ones.

How to generate a fr-Toulouse file or How to do a full scan on linux?
I don't want to do a windows installation just to be sure that dvb-t is
available at my home.

Thanks.

[1] : http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2005-May/001830.html

--