[linux-dvb] Nebula DigiTV USB Driver

Hi Mike,

On Sat, 4 Jun 2005, Michael Hutchinson wrote:
> I've updated from cvs and downloaded this file, thanks. I've also found that I
> didn't have the kernel flag for DVB USB debugging set. With that corrected I
> now get the following messages:

Can you please do another CVS update? I added the mt352-initialization and
the pll-programming. If we are lucky it will work ;). Do you have other
DVB-hardware or constellation that assures, that reception is possible?

Please load the dvb-usb.ko module like this, to avoid spoiling the debug
output by rc-polls:

insmod dvb-usb.ko debug=0x03 disable_rc_polling=1

> The last line repeats and doesn't change until I press a button on the remote
> control. Then the last four pairs of digits change e.g.
>
> 03 00 04 00 00 00 00
> 03 00 04 49 92 24 11      # Pressed button 1

When everything's working we take care of the remote-control.

best regards,
Patrick.

--
   Mail: patrick.boettcher@xxxxxxx