[linux-dvb] Fw: Pinnacle 300i DVB-T

Right not sure if I am even in the right ball park but I am trying to get the dvb-t to work on my pinnacle 300i.  The analogue appears to work fine but thats as far as I can get it.

I have the v4l2 driver  0.2.12 loaded (which I did using apt) and all in dmesg appears as it should.  However when trying to compile dvb-t software I get errors somewhere along the line saying frontend.h and demux.0 are missing.  I believe these are the dvb headers and I am unsure of how to resolve these errors.  I am running fedora core 3 with 2.6.10-1.770_14 kernal.

One exaple of my problems are when tring to use xine I can install this quite happily but it requires a channels.conf file which I believe I have to make using the dvb-utils from linuxtv inparticular scan.  This is what I get:

/scan dvb-t/uk-Redruth
scanning dvb-t/uk-Redruth
using '/dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0' and '/dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0'
main:1882 FATAL: failed to open '/dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0' : 20 Not a directory

And generally if I get an error with other things it appears these files are what it boils down to.

Thanks in advance
John