[linux-dvb] Technisat Moditel 1

hi there

i bought one of these cards, just to find out whats in there and if its
already supported. and its not.
so what i'm asking is: anybody a idea how to get more out of the card
than i know already and if there is anything known about technisats
documentation/datasheet policy or if anyone knows the person (tm) to
contact to get some specs?

what i know already is: pcmcia form factor. case does not have the usual
ground-contacts like normal cardbus cards (what i was initially
anticipated it would be)
instead it seems to be a regular 5 Volt pcmcia 16bit card (says cardctl)
id: BALU TV

if i try to install the windows driver it fails (since i do not have xp,
nor it would support my machine) but with some kicking i get it 'found'
by windows98 and it shows up as a pcmcia-socket?!
io range: 1300-1324 or 1400-1424 (alternative selections)
irq: either 9 or 10, depending on the mood of my machine
so i think there is some kind of pcmcia-bridge on this card like on
xircom multipurpose-pcmcia cards (at least they also use the same
iorange, says google)

any pointers on things i can test or who to contact will be highly
appreciated.
i will try to contact technisat by phone sometime this week.
if nothing helps i am ready to open it. but as you propabyl know this
means killing the card mechanically (usually welded and glued) and
i want to keep my gurantee as long as possible :)

--

roh