[linux-dvb] Yet another Nova-T cx88 question (FC3, modprobe, depmod, udev, pain)

Hi

I managed to get mine working using the procedure here
http://www.spinics.net/lists/vfl/msg13112.html, down to modprobe cx88-dvb.
First you need to upgrade udev if you're still using 039, as this doesn't
work properly. I'm using 050-9, and it has the dvb stuff already included.
2.6.9-1.667 is the only (FC3) kernel version I could get it working reliably
with.

Hope this helps

Neil