[linux-dvb] Nova-T (TT L64781) TS Continuity problems

I'm having problems getting an old TT (L64781 frontend) based Nova-T
working with the current DVB drivers and a 2.6.11 kernel.

The video and audio hangs for a few seconds once or twice a minute and
the debug messages in /var/log/syslog report "TS continuity errors".

This card works perfectly with the DVB drivers in a Mandrake 9.2 stock
kernel (2.4.22).

I am getting the same problems described above using a snapshot from
before the frontend refactoring (here I used the same grundig frontend
as with 2.4.22 kernel) and a 2.6.8 kernel.

I also have a connexant based Nova-T that is working fine under both my
2.6.x setups (I believe that this card requires a 2.6 kernel).

>From browsing the archives, I noticed that similar problems with a
tda10021 frontend were fixed with a register change.  I'm under the
impression that this fix is not relevant for my setup, but please
correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm more than willing to try different things to try and get this
working, but I don't really know where to start.

Best wishes,

Allan