[linux-dvb] Re: reply-to modification

Helmut Auer wrote:
> Anssi Hannula schrieb:
>

>> What about using Thunderbird's "Reply all" function?
>>
> Sure - thats possible- but most time I don't think about ist and if I
> use it you get the same mail twice ( as now ) if I do not remove your
> address.

Not really, i get it only once. The linux-dvb mailinglist is configured
(by default, but you can change it in the
http://www.linuxtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/linux-dvb) so that it
doesn't deliver the message to me if my address is already listed in one
of the other To's or CC's.

--
Anssi Hannula