[linux-dvb] Converting TS file to DVD format

On Monday 28 March 2005 18:05, Eric Vaandering wrote:
> Thanks to everyone for their suggestions. I haven't had time to check them
> all out yet, but I still don't have a working solution. (replex still gives
> me the "Audio pts moves backwards" error.)

That should get fixed by Project X.
This is how I do it:

1. project x for error correction and demuxing (just add the file and press
Go)

2. Index m2v file with avidemux2 (just open it :-)

3. Add mpa audio

4. Save as mpeg without the process buttons presses (copy mode)

5. Open that mpeg and do whatever you want with it (encoding/resizing/filters
etc)

It even has the correct filter chain for DVD conversion as a simple button.
Haven't tried it though, because I encode to xvid/mp3.

I guess you could even automate that on command line.

Felix

--

Verschluesselte emails bevorzugt! Meinen Public Key gibts auf einem Keyserver:
Encrypted emails preferred! Get my public key from a keyserver:

ID: 0xD85E9E32

or:
www.felixknecht.de/public_key_felix_knecht.asc

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve
neither liberty or security"
- Benjamin Franklin