[linux-dvb] Converting TS file to DVD format

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions. I haven't had time to check them all
out yet, but I still don't have a working solution. (replex still gives me the
  "Audio pts moves backwards" error.)

I think part of the issue is the source of these. It's not DVB as I understand
it, so maybe I am on the wrong list, but this seemed like the best place to ask.

These files are from a Motorola DVR and are captured via firewire and Windows
XP. I can either use CapDVHS or VLC to capture them. Then they are transferred
to my linux system.

If anyone wants a shot at one minute clips in three different resolutions,
they are on the web:

http://www.hep.vanderbilt.edu/~vondo/video/analog.ts
http://www.hep.vanderbilt.edu/~vondo/video/digital.ts
http://www.hep.vanderbilt.edu/~vondo/video/hdtv.ts

If anyone can get these translated into a valid VOB, I'd be most appreciative.

Eric

--
Eric Vaandering           Phone: 615-343-6599     FAX: 615-343-7217
  Vanderbilt University    Email: ewv@xxxxxxxx