[linux-dvb] Hauppauge Nexus-S v2.3

> Add these lines to your channels.conf:
> Tango TV:10832:h:0:22000:61:62:0
> DW-TV:11597:v:0:22000:1000:1001:0

Well, Tango TV works (audio & video), DW-TV doesn't.

By the way: Bibel TV is also working - Hallelujah ;-)
Bibel:10831:h:1:22000:32:33:1:61900

All other 227 channels in my channels.conf don't work.

> Basically you have to find out how the pins 5(VSEL) and 13(ENT) of the
> LNBP20 are wired. Google for a datasheet of the LNBP20.

I think there are some more differences between rev. 2.2 and 2.3 Nexus-S:
There is a LNBP21PD onboard, not a LNBP20. I had a look at both datasheets. I
don't understand much of the stuff, but they seem to be controlled in a
completely different way:

LNBP20   --> high or low level on pin 5 / 13
LNBP21PD --> controlled by register access via I2C bus

What are the consequences for the driver?

----------

I played a little with the values written to reg 0x0c in stv0299_set_voltage()
(stv0299.c) but without any effect. After all I switched to dummy mode: just
read the registers (0x08, 0x0c) and write the values back without any
changes. And again: no difference and Tango & Bibel TV were still working!

Maybe the voltage is set in a completely different way as in rev 2.X?

Is it really the correct tuner chip we are trying? Beneath the Hauppauge label
on the tin there is another label. As much as I can see it is:

BSBE1-502A
BSBE1-602A
4N0221A