[linux-dvb] Hauppauge Nexus-S v2.3

sauna-untensitzer@xxxxxx wrote:

> - Before loading dvb_ttpci there is no signal at all (0V).
> - When I load the module, the card switches to 18,75V, but no 22kHz signal
> (due to my multimeter). By the way: Voltage isn't switched off on unloading
> dvb_ttpci and depending modules.
> - There's no reaction when I try to tune with szap: lo-band, hi-band,
> horizontral, vertical polarisation. Nothing changes (voltage, frequency).
> - I tried it with 0xD2 instead of 0x92 in alps_bsru6_inittab (posted in
> http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=31057 - german language!)
>
> - same result

Add these lines to your channels.conf:
Tango TV:10832:h:0:22000:61:62:0
DW-TV:11597:v:0:22000:1000:1001:0

Tango TV is horizontal/low band -> 18V/no 22kHz.
If it does not work, there are more issues with the tuner.

> Sorry, I don't know what you're talking about, I'm rather new in PC TV
> hardware concepts. Maybe someone could tell me what I have to look for.
> Would
> it help to put the card on my scanner and mail a picture of it? But
> http://www.ploeb.de/nexus.html should already do a good job.

Basically you have to find out how the pins 5(VSEL) and 13(ENT) of the
LNBP20 are wired. Google for a datasheet of the LNBP20.

Oliver

VDR Remote Plugin available at
http://www.escape-edv.de/endriss/vdr/