[linux-dvb] Confused in Channel Setup.

As usual, Im sitting here confused.

Ive actually got to the point where things 'work' with my Air2PC card,
my ATI Remote Wonder (RF) Remote, and MythTV.

I was able to record a program last night and play it today.

I am now trying to 'clean' things up, and not having all that much luck.

At one time or another I have had 'only' the DT stations in this area in
my Program Guide *once* each (I only have the DT stations in my Zap2it
database).

However after doing the 'channel scan' from

        Setup->Channel Editor->Scan for Channels->Full Scan

and then a scan on each channel found,

and having done a 'mythfilldatabase', I have all sorts of crap in
my channel listing.

    (a) all of the NON-digital channels have appeared.
    (b) Most of the Digital channels appear twice, once with a channel number
        like 11_1 and then again as 111

What exactly am I suposed to do, and Ill go back and delete everything and
do it all again.  With all the different things Ive read, for different card
types, Im confused.

                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg@xxxxxxx