Re: Anybody working on line6?

On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 10:39:33AM +0200, Laurent Navet wrote:
> yes I,

Me too. At least I'm trying, but the last time I connected my deviced my system froze
:(

> I think I can do this kind of cleaning stuff in the next few weeks,
> and I have needed hardware to test.

I do have hardware (HD500). The problem is that I see this driver as something quite
complex for me right now. I'll try to dig a little bit in the code and check it out.

Regards,

--
L. Alberto Giménez
GnuPG key ID 0xDD4E27AB