Re: Anybody working on line6?

On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 4:23 AM, Kristina Martšenko
<kristina.martsenko@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm helping Greg do a bit of cleanup in the staging tree. I noticed that
> nobody seems to have worked towards moving line6 out of staging in over
> a year. Are there any plans to clean it up and move it out soon? Because
> otherwise we're going to have to delete the driver, as we don't want
> staging to become a permanent place for unfinished code.

I do not have time to resume the work and am moving to new hardware in
a few weeks.

It's a shame since the driver is in a pretty good position for further
cleanups and a move out of staging/.  There's not that much left to do
but the rate of progress at the moment is zero.

Stefan