Re: Another progress report.

On Tuesday 23 October 2007 7:33:51 am Elyse M. Grasso wrote:
> On Tuesday 23 October 2007, Rob Landley wrote:
> > My goal is to make kernel.org/doc something I can point LWN at and
> > publicly launch by the end of the month.  Eight more days to go.
> > (Although I should get it in a day or two early so it makes it in time
> > for the November 1
>
> kernel
>
> > section.)
> >
> > Anybody want to help out with the big push? :)
> >
> > Rob
>
> Is there something in particular I could work on without getting in your
> way? I don't have a lot of bandwidth (I'll be out of town and away from
> computers for the first time in months ths weekend) but I'd like to help.

Basically, if you see any section in index.html that doesn't have anything in
it yet, feel free to write something.  (I can work with patches against
index.html or master.idx, your preference.)  What parts of the kernel are you
most comfortable with?

I'm working on scsi docs at the moment.  (I just got an override assignment
from LF last night that takes me off this through friday, so it looks like
I'll be trying to go public Nov 8 rather than Nov 1.  Oh well.)

Rob
  - Ken Thompson.
-