Re: Another progress report.

On Tuesday 23 October 2007, Rob Landley wrote:

> My goal is to make kernel.org/doc something I can point LWN at and publicly
> launch by the end of the month.  Eight more days to go.  (Although I should
> get it in a day or two early so it makes it in time for the November 1
kernel
> section.)
>
> Anybody want to help out with the big push? :)
>
> Rob

Is there something in particular I could work on without getting in your way?
I don't have a lot of bandwidth (I'll be out of town and away from computers
for the first time in months ths weekend) but I'd like to help.

--
Elyse Grasso

http://www.data-raptors.com    Computers and Technology
http://www.astraltrading.com   Divination and Science Fiction