Re: Nested NTFS volumes within Windows SMB share may result in inode collisions in linux client

I would expect when the inode collision is noted that
"cifs_autodisable_serverino()" will get called in the Linux client and
you should see: "Autodisabling the user of server inode numbers on
..."
"Consider mounting with noserverino to silence this message"

If this is easy to setup we could try some tricks when we encounter
such a reparse point - do you have patch ideas for the client to fake
up inode numbers in this case?

--
Thanks,

Steve