Re: [net-next 00/13] can: dev: cleanup and add CAN frame length handling support

On Mon. 11 Jan 2021 à 19:00, Marc Kleine-Budde <mkl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 1/11/21 10:42 AM, Vincent MAILHOL wrote:
> > On Mon. 11 Jan 2021 at 17:26, Marc Kleine-Budde <mkl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >>
> >> On 1/10/21 9:55 AM, Vincent MAILHOL wrote:
> >> [...]
> >>
> >> Not yet...

> >> I only included the relevant parts to illustrate the use of the changed API.
> >> There is a netdev_reset_queue() in mcp251xfd_ring_init(), which is called via:
> >> mcp251xfd_chip_start(), mcp251xfd_set_mode()
> >
> > Great then! I was just worried not to see it mentioned in the
> > patch.
> >
> > As a global comment for the series: I am done with my comments,
> > looking forward to the v2!
>
> Can I have re-add your S-o-B for "[net-next 10/13] can: length:
> can_skb_get_frame_len(): introduce function to get data length of frame in data
> link layer". If you have any contact to Arunachalam Santhanam, would be good to
> have his ack aswell. IMHO it's not critical, as this is based on your original
> patch.

I am not fully familiar with the process and I was thinking to
sign it off once all comments were addressed. But if you want to
directly add the sign-off-by in the v2 then yes, go ahead!

I also discussed previously with Arunachalam. He also
acknowledges the changes. So no problem to add his sign
off. Please let me know if he needs to send a message to the
mailing list.

Yours sincerely,
Vincent

[Index of Archives]     [Automotive Discussions]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [eCos]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]     [CAN Bus]