Re: [Linux-cachefs] Preliminary tests

> > 1st read after client's reboot - at client's harddisk speed via
> >   cachefs
>
> Rebooting is actually unnecessary here. All you need do is unmount the NFS
> filesystem (and possibly the cache too).

I quite agree, I just thought that verification with reboot is more
immune to possible human errors a tester can make (as each of them is
using it the first time) and might also verify other aspects of the
kernel code itself (I guess it might be easy to leave some kernel
structures hanging around even after those two unmounts and have a
code which works after unmounts/mounts but does not work after
reboot).

Thank's for all your work, David!

Regards

Vaclav