Re: [Linux-cachefs] nfs fscache mount problem

Hi, Vaclav and Steve,

Many thanks to both of you for your notes.

I have gone through some steps to locate the correct tools. The first thing I downloaded was nfs-utils-1.0.7.tar.gz from http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/nfs. After I sent out the node, I immediately realized that was not what I wanted. Then I dowloaded util-linux-2.12a-16.EL4.6.src.rpm from Redhat Website http://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/enterprise/4/en/os/i386/SRPMS/ since I am working on an AS-4 platform.

With that source rpm, I have been able to build the src.rpm and binary rpms. Just in case you want to save some work, you can download what I have built from the links below. Note: 7 is used here intentionally for easy updates of the default as-4 rpm.

http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~yuw/fscache/util-linux-2.12a -16.EL4.7.src.rpm http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~yuw/fscache/util-linux-2.12a -16.EL4.7.i386.rpm

Weikuan