[Linux-cachefs] flag value for NFS_MOUNT_FSCACHE

Hi,

This might be just a minor issue. I noticed that NFS_MOUNT_FSCACHE is defined as an integer with two bits on as shown here.

 #define NFS_MOUNT_SECFLAVOUR	0x2000	/* 5 */
+#define NFS_MOUNT_FSCACHE       0x3000

This is true for both userland and kernel space as it should. I know this would work fine but it overlaps with the bit for NFS_MOUNT_SECFLAVOUR. Could NFS_MOUNT_FSCACHE be defined as 0x4000? I am wondering if there is anything particular about this.

Thanks,
Weikuan