Re: How to replace DUN with bluez 4?

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 2:23 AM, martin f krafft<madduck@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It's the wrong way around: I don't want to connect my computer via
> the phone, I want to give my Palm access to the Net via my computer.

Oh sorry, we don't have a solution for this yet... Usually people use
pan profile when they need such thing.

> Right, but they are Linux Desktop. dund worked on non-desktops.
>
> It's scary to see this desktop trend. It's like Windows NT 4.0, and
> the Windows-typical need to log in to be able to start a firewall or
> fileserver.

Before replying please check that both NetworkManager and connman can
be used without any ui, in fact they are daemons normally started
during the boot.

--
Luiz Augusto von Dentz
Engenheiro de Computação