How to replace DUN with bluez 4?

Hi list,

I've searched the web, but short of
http://wiki.bluez.org/HOWTO/SerialConnections (the wiki is broken
currently btw), I could not find any information how one is supposed
to provide a dial-up means (for a Palm Tungsten) via bluetooth with
bluez 4. The wiki page shows me how to use the dbus services, but
not how to link that with pppd or integrate it properly with
a system.

I can use dund from bluez-compat successfully still, but I know it's
deprecated. How am I expected to do serial-over-bluetooth in the
future?

"i believe that the moment is near when by a procedure
 of active paranoiac thought, it will be possible
 to systematise confusion and contribute to
 the total discrediting of the world of reality."
                                                      -- salvador dali

spamtraps: madduck.bogus@xxxxxxxxxxx