Re: Yoshimi, in Carla?

On 09/03/2014 12:14 PM, Filipe Coelho wrote:

Then it hasn't made any difference at the UI end.

You need to build it against NTK.
There's a cmake build option for it.

I have version 2.4.3 courtesy of Debian Sid. Is that the current stable version? Looks like it's built against FLTK.

If you're going to redesign the UI that much, you might as well
address the biggest weakness of the whole thing - the insistence on a
fixed size, small window in the first place.

Well, for me this new UI makes Zyn much more usable.
I know this is only my opinion though :)

If it's still stuck with a tiny little non-resizable window with squint-eye text that gives birth to similar other windows, that might have made sense when a 640x480 color display was "high-end." Doesn't make any sense now.

--
David W. Jones
gnome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx