Re: Yoshimi, in Carla?

On 09/01/2014 12:21 AM, Jonathan E Brickman wrote:
I am fascinated by Carla's ability to call ZASFX.  How could this be implemented for Yoshimi?  Are there config files of some sort?

There is no reason for this to happen.
ZynAddSubFX is more stable nowadays than Yoshimi and being maintained by a very good developer.

Very soon I'll be releasing a LV2+VST plugin version of Zyn (based on the last stable release).
Latest Zyn dev/git version now has fully automable parameters, undo/redo, OSC and UI<->DSP de-coupling (no more using a super ugly master mutex).

As much as you might want to use Yoshimi, it needs to be let go and development focused on Zyn instead.

PS: This message went to my spam folder, didn't noticed it until now.